Welcome to Chicagoland Business Stories
This podcast is an opportunity to hear about how businesses are actually built in Chicago. Not the huge mega businesses that have huge venture capital investment and make their owners billionaires overnight, but small businesses and medium sized businesses that make up the backbone of our economy. I love hearing the stories of how these businesses are built and operated, and each story is unique and has its own twist. Talking to the business owners is what makes my job exciting and fun, and I am trying to share that with a broader audience for both enjoyment of the listener, as well as a support to budding entrepreneurs.
If you have a business story you'd love to share, please shoot us an email and we'll be in touch with you soon!
Season 1: Chicagoland Business Stories
- Loving What You Do: Deerborn Cable and Wire, Chicago
- Organizational Growth with Project Vision, Bridgeport/Chinatown
- Adaptability with Matthews Fans, Libertyville
- Customer Service with Rentalutions, River North
- Social Enterprise with Chicago Green Insulation, Highland Park
- Building Your Brand with Tacklebox Brand Partners, Chicago
- The Environmental Impact of International Shipping with Agilux, West Chicago
- Mitigating Business Risk with Connect Food, Chicago
- Fashion and a Business Focus with Shiraleah, Chicago
- Mightybites, Ravenswood
- CEDA, Chicago
- Friendship Center, Lincoln Square